Monday 7 April 2014

Double Exposure



I have recently come to terms with wearing an item more than once.

I used to hate doing this, once I bought an item and wore it once, that was it, gone. However, unless I'm about to win the EuroMillions it is an highly unrealistic outlook. So, because I still stand by my never wear the same thing twice precept, I have had to find a way of giving an item a new life.

Fashion, is a way of life yes, but life is about having fun. Therefore we can afford to have some fun with fashion. Don't be so strict on ourselves when it comes to what is right and wrong.

These new sandals for example, I love them and you will struggle to get me out of them. So I have had to find a way of making them different with each outfit. An outfit is head to toe, so the combination of everything you are wearing truly defines that look.

Giving an item double exposure isn't the end of the world. Its a reinvention. 




No comments:

Post a Comment