Tuesday 15 April 2014

Lost


Sometimes, life throws you a curve ball and you don't know how to react.

My life over the past year has thrown about 20 curveballs, someone in the universes gym class really must have it in for me. Maybe its my karma for not taking PE at school.

During this sudden upheaval all I have to cling to fashion for stability. 

Although fashion is ever changing and sometimes can be very unpredictable. It's always there. It can change, evolve and grow but it bends to your will. You control your style and your fashion so it changes with you rather than against you.


It provides an escape for me, as long as I can look good the day is going to be OK. No matter what happens in the day I can handle it knowing that I look good. Fashion becomes confidence, a security blanket to deflect any drama.

You can lose yourself in fashion and not feel lost. 

Top Topman, Trousers Zara, Shoes Jeffery Campbell, Hat Nike. 


No comments:

Post a Comment