Sunday 30 March 2014

Socks and Sandals




I have come to Spain for the weekend.

It has been three years since I was last on holiday and that is far too long.
I am a summer baby, I live for the sun and heat. I cannot bare being cold. It is one of the only things that can really ruin my day.

Fashion comes alive in summer and this year I am in a new chapter of my fashion story.
This will be the first year I wear socks and sandals.



It’s honestly something I never thought I would do, I was always adverse to the idea and never thought in a million years I would be craving for it. Prada walked it down the runway back in S/S '13 and slowly but surely us fashion lovers have picked it up.

My belief is that an outfit isn’t just a top and some trousers. It’s so much more than that. Accessories play a massive part in an outfits construction. A fedora can make or break an outfit. The wrong earrings can turn something chic into an absolute disaster.

Sock and Sandals are just an extension on the accessory. It has to be matched with the right look, but it has the potential to turn an outfit from high street to high fashion.


Shirt and Shorts Topman, Socks Marks & Spenser, Shoes Topshop, Hat H&M






No comments:

Post a Comment