Wednesday 30 April 2014

Water Water Everywhere But Not A Drop To Drink



 I love the ocean. 

There is nothing I find more enticing, fascinating and mysterious all at the same time.

In all honesty, I am a bit of a geek when it comes to science and nature. I get so excited by the natural world and what it can create. 

The ocean really forces me to stop and take a look at the world. Its so big, but yet so small. The fact I can drive 30mins and be dipping my toes in the Atlantic Ocean blows my mind entirely. 

Fashion comes from all over the world and with it brings its own individual cultures and trends across the oceans. 

A lot of people get so distracted with everyday living and fashions within the confines of their life that they forget that the world has so much to offer. Sometimes you just need to go and sit by the ocean, take a deep breath and open your mind to what the rest of the world could offer you. 

Dive in! What have you got to lose?
















(Shirt: Topman Designs, Jeans: Topman Accessories: H&M) 

No comments:

Post a Comment