Sunday 23 March 2014

London: An Urban Jungle




Do you know what I love about London? Its uniqueness. There isn't any city on Earth that looks and feels like London. I love its rich, deep history alongside the contrasting contemporary new builds. I never get over the fact you can be in the most beautiful, quiet, scenic garden, look up and you can see the busy towering structures soaring into the clouds.

It's the juxtaposition of the city that really gives me the freedom to experiment with fashion. I hate conformity. I have never been one to be part of a crowd and London is the perfect city to give the finger to 'the norm' an just do you. Don't get me wrong, I still follow trends and I like to stay on, if not ahead, of fashion. However, my point is, I never feel like I can't wear whatever I want, whenever I want. I love the diversity and the ability to play with fashion, have fun with it and really experiment with different trends and styles to find where you sit on the fashion spectrum. 

In London, anything goes. Whether you love high street or high fashion, history or futurology, London will capture your heart and find a home deep within your desires.

London is ever changing, ever growing, an urban jungle of life, death and fashion. 

London is my Home.



Horace Leggings and Jacket, Topman T-Shirt, Topshop Accessories, Topshop Trainers.

No comments:

Post a Comment